Thank you emergingdom for the nomination. I really enjoy your blog. You saw my growth in my D/s. “Life offers so many challenges and changes – I’m glad you have the love in your love
After it was passed to me, I wanted to do the same” –http://emergingdom.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/liebster-award/
I am truly honored to be recognized by others in this community. I had no expectations that anyone would even read my little blog. I screamed in delight that someone recognized my love for my Sir through my blog. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.
My answers to emerging dom’s questions:
1. Do you have a green thumb? Yes and magical green glitter.
2. Do you enjoy traveling? Yes, although my favorite place to be right now is home. Home with my Sir.
3. Have you ever used nature as your restroom? Yes and its toilet paper.
4. Any piercings or tattoos? My ears are pierced.
5. Are you a pessimist, an optimist, or a realist? Optimist of course!!!
6. Do you like to explore? Oh Yes, i am very experimental and curious. I like to explore my Daddy and to be explored. And exploring nature is fun too.
7. Would you rather be really hairy (think chewbaca-like) or completely bald? Sir says bald. I agree with my Sir as I would not want to shave or worry about my hair in a convertible. I spend too much time shaving?
8. How do you like to please your partner the most? Being my Sir’s submissive because EVERYTHING I do for him pleases me equally.
9. Any awkward or embarrassing moments? when I accidentally call Sir “sweetie”and anytime I lose my balance.
10. What’s the longest time you have had sex? I think our longest scene was 3-4 hours.
11. Name 5 things from your sexual bucket list. 1.Pee Play 2. Latex 3. Pet Play 4. Regression 5. Milk enema
being Daddy’s sex toy (restrained, strapped down, and controlled) just finished that today
11 Random Facts about me – (I posted the questions for my nominee’s after my answer)
1. I like Muppets and Sesame street and all things stuffie. What is your favorite character on Sesame Street and which character are you most like?
2. I want my Daddy to put me in a cage and I will be his pet. What are 5 things on your sexual bucket list?
3. I am
4. Have you ever spanked yourself? Yes (at Sir’s request)
5. My worst punishment was having to be in kneel up position for 10 min while Daddy ignored me. What is the worst punishment you received, gave, or can think of?
6. My most difficult post was my very first. What is the most difficult post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
7. I don’t drink enough water and receive enemas and other wicked punishments. What is your water quota and punishment if you don’t meet it?
8. I would not have a blog if it were not for encouragement from my bestie, Cinnamon and sparkles reblog/welcome, and My Sir who gives me time to write. I am inspired by those who share the real adventures of their D/s and let it go. Who inspired you to blog and whose blog inspires you?
9. I knew my Sir and I needed dominant/submissive relationship after reading http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Must-Obey-My-Husband/1913099?e=1913099&n=&aok=Confirm
What led you to this lifestyle?
10. A word used frequently to describe me is “cute”. I am also beautiful which I am discovering through Daddy’s eyes. What word is used most frequently to describe you?
11. I am experimental so I have only one hard limit: our relationship will never include another person. This has not changed for Sir and I but I am curious as to what others might have changed. What was a hard limit that is no longer a hard limit?
I am now lucky enough to get to pass this wonderful award to up to eleven bloggers who I feel deserve recognition.
So far my nominations are:
- The Dark Knight-http://welcometothebatcave.wordpress.com/ : The dark knight has dedicated his blog to capturing the love of Catwoman.
- Sotto- http://sottomrs.blogspot.com/: You share so much with us and bare your soul. Your love for the adventure of your journey deserves recognition.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog–by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules on your post. Once you have written published it, you then have to:
- Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)